Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving at school

Thanksgiving is definately one holiday i really missed about the States. The turkey, fun games, and family gatherings. However, this year in Taiwan, I did not miss it.

Thurday morning, which is today, I was carrying the printer down to the office from my loft, and i guess i have overestimate my stregnth, i was having trouble to carry the pinter all alone, but i forced it anyway. As i was walking down the stairs, what i worried, really happend. I slipped a bit on the last staircase, and the pinter hit the floor pretty hard. SH_t i shouted out, thank God it was still early morning and kids have not came to the class yet, so they didnt quite hear that. But then i got up and carry the printer to the office. and spend like a hour just fixing, with hammers and all that. And u know what ? when the red light on the computer turned green, and the paper was properly printed, what joy flooded my heart! If the printer really broke, not even 2 month of my salary would pay, it is one of the high tech. laser one!

Two things at least to be thankful to start my thanksgiving with! First, i did not sprained my ankle when i fell. 2, the printer is okay!

God did not let me missed out this year's thanksgiving. I missed Holloyween this year, but defiantely not thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Blogger sophia said...

happy thanksgiving mark...

8:43 PM  
Blogger C# said...

not to make you jealous but, I had two turkey meals...
;-p
surely there's a lot to be thankful for!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home